ASP.NET Forum

Tome73

Would someone please direct me to the appropriate forum to ask general
ASP.NET/Web development programming questions?

Tome73

Funny you would think that msdn would have a newgroup for simple asp.net
questions. Thanks

Tome73

Ok I found it. It was under .NET
development/Framework/dotnet.framewrok.aspnet The navigation is a little
confusing since I am looking for information on web development using
asp.net, but it is not listed under the Web Development section. I am sure I
am not the only one that has been confused by this. So the correct answer to
my question would be. “You can ask questions about asp.net under the .Net
Development/ Framework/dotnet.framewrok.aspnet newsgroup.â€

Ray Costanzo [MVP]

Yes, if it says "aspnet" in it, it's an ASP.NET group. I suggest using an
actual newsreader instead of a Web based system to access these groups.
These are newsgroups on usenet, not a Web-based forum. Microsoft just
provides a Web-based interface to the newsgroups. See here:
http://www.aspfaq.com/5007

Ray at home