ASP.NET on IIS 5.1

Stephen McCrea

When I create a project on my W2K3 server (IIS 6) I don't have a problem but
if I try to create a project on my workstation XP with IIS 5.1 it says that
it detects that IIS is not running ASP.NET 1.1 and I will not ba able to run
asp.net web applications or services. What do I need to do to correct this
situation?

Thank you...

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

does your workstation have Framework 1.1 installed? If yes, try running
'aspnet_regiis -i' from command prompt.
(the file is located at Framework's folder
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\Framework\<version>)