C# IIS 5.1 server

Mike Sharp

hi,

I want to design an FTP server application using C# which uses IIS 5.1
(Windows XP) server at background. I have to retrieve information/
transactions which happens in IIS server to my application such as
Client IP which is connected, file which is uploaded to server from
connected client, size of file, time of transmissions etc,.

I would like to know this can be achieved through C# interface, I
would like some links or documents or sample code from which this can
be accomplished.

Mike

Mike

Juan ,

I want to interface IIS 5.1 server, I would like to know how to interface
like starting , stopping , restarting IIS server from C#.

Mike