    Do we need to develop User interface only?
    I appreciate you.

    Thanks

    ABCL, Aug 20, 2008

  2. ABCL

    Marc Guest

    No. It's mostly more work then just changing the user interface. Or you
    really must have the business logic et cetera in a separate layer. Then you
    could copy some code to the mobile asp.net application. That's was my first
    thought too when I heard about mobile asp.net 'why can't I just use asp.net
    with a different user interface layer, why must I even use a special
    platform??'.

    Marc, Aug 26, 2008