ASP.net pages work in Internet Explorer 6, but not 7

COHENMARVIN

I have an asp.net page that does something simple - it makes a panel
visible when a radiobutton is clicked. This works fine in IE6. The
panel becomes visible, along with the controls inside it, and
everything after the panel is pushed downward to the bottom of the
screen. In other words I see:
Radiobutton
Panel
various other controls.

In IE7, however, the Panel overlays the controls that should be below
it. (By "below" I mean lower down on the page). I get a sort of
transparent mess.
Has anyone else encountered this?
Thanks,
Marv

Stan

I have an asp.net page that does something simple - it makes a panel
visible when a radiobutton is clicked.  This works fine in IE6.  The
panel becomes visible, along with the controls inside it, and
everything after the panel is pushed downward to the bottom of the
screen.  In other words I see:
Radiobutton
Panel
various other controls.

In IE7, however, the Panel overlays the controls that should be below
it.  (By "below" I mean lower down on the page).  I get a sort of
transparent mess.
Has anyone else encountered this?
Thanks,
Marv

Yes I have. It seems to happen when the height of the panel is
specified. When the height parameter is left unspecified (so it
adjusts itself according to content) it seems better behaved.