asp.net repeater loop

Taymorza

All,

I need some help with the ASP.NET Repeater Control. I am not a very
strong ASP.NET developer. I am using the repeater control display
pictures. I want to have six pictures in a row and then start a new
row. I am having trouble with the "new row". I would normally count the
loop and then change the behavior following the "6th" picture.
Basically, I want to add a <tr>. I can't figure out how to maintain a
variable across the "items" to count the rows. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike Weaver

Jignesh Desai

Hi Mike,

Instead of Repeator control use DataList control.. The feature u want is
inbuild.
Look at properties like RepeatLayout , RepeatDirection and RepeatColums

Regards,
Jignesh Desai
www.dotnetjini.com