ASP Page Generates: The requested resource is in use error.

Dale

I have a very simple ASP page that when I try and access it, I get the
following error:

The requested resource is in use.

I went through the event viewer and noticed the system log is
generating the following entry every time I try and access this ASP
page.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local
Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{A9E69610-B80D-11D0-B9B9-00A0C922E750} to the user SERVER01
\IWAM_SERVER01 SID (S-1-5-21-2001668317-4232441795-3553794744-1006).
This security permission can be modified using the Component Services
administrative tool.

I changed the Identity settings under the IIS-Out-Of-Process Pooled
Applications Property settings from "This User" to "System Account",
but this didn't make any difference.

Any other suggestions on how to troubleshoot?

Thanks!
Dale

Anthony Jones

Dale said:
[...]

http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/general/how-do-i-solve-the-requested-resource-is-in-use-errors.html

It might help if you told us what the page is doing.

The COM server refered to in the event is the IIS Admin service. Have you
been fiddling with security settings of such services?

Dale

It might help if you told us what the page is doing.

The page isn't loading at all, just generating the error I described.
The COM server refered to in the event is the IIS Admin service.  Have you
been fiddling with security settings of such services?

No, I haven't "fiddled" with any security settings.