asp:RadioButtonList has bold items

Mark B

For some reason I haven't been able to stop the words "White" and "Color
(Hexidecimal):" from appearing in bold font. Any ideas? Is it by design with
that control and can't be un-bolded?

<asp:RadioButtonList ID="RadioButtonList1"
runat="server"
RepeatDirection="Horizontal" AutoPostBack="True"
<asp:ListItem
Selected="True">White</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem>Color
(Hexidecimal):</asp:ListItem>
</asp:RadioButtonList>

Mark B

Thanks for that. After taking your advice I:

a) Created a new blank page and put a RadioButtonList on it
b) Saw that it was still bold
c) Set the Theme="" and saw the boldness go
d) Inspected the Theme's Style Sheet and removed the bold tag from:

LABEL
{
font-family: Arial, helvetica !important;
font-size: 9pt !important;
font-weight:bold !important;
}

I hadn't inspected the LABEL tag before, only the:

/*-- ASP RadioButtonList --*/
..aspRadioButtonList
{
font-family: Arial, helvetica !important;
font-size: 9pt !important;
font-weight:normal !important;
}

And it worked. Thanks again.