ASP

Fred Ferguaon

I get a the "http 500 Internal Server Error" when tying
to run any ASP page from localhost. I'm running Xp Pro
with IIS 5.O with Frontpage installed . I've checked
secutity settings on IIS. Can anyone help?

Paul White

Fred Ferguaon said:
I get a the "http 500 Internal Server Error" when tying

turn off the "friendly HTTP errors" in IE.

To do this, open IE, then open the Options dialog. On the Advanced tab,
deselect Show friendly HTTP error messages.

When you reload the page, you'll see the error message that the webserver
has sent.