ASPNET app on Win2003

RichardF

I have an ASP.NET website and webservice that has been tested
extensively on many XP machines.

I just ran the two install install routines (one for the web service
and one for the web site) on a machine running Windows 2003 Server.

When I try to access my website now it says it cannot find the page.

This has workd just fine on Windows XP.

What should I be doing different?

Thanks for any help!

RichardF

Kevin Spencer

When I try to access my website now it says it cannot find the page.

What exactly do you mean by this? Are you getting a 404 Not Found error in
your browser?

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
What You Seek Is What You Get.

Juan T. Llibre

You have to, specifically, enable ASP.NET on W2K3.

Open the IIS MMC; scroll to "Web Service Extensions";
allow whichever version of ASP.NET you need.

You could also run aspnet_regiis -i -enable