aspx pages not displaying in ie6

Mark C

When aspx pages are made in vs.net, loading on the
local host displays the labels all in the top left corner
of the screen. Also, all textboxes and image buttons are
not even displayed at all. If pages are made on a remote
server, they load perfetly fine, it is just the local host
displaying them incorrectly. Is this a common problem?? I
have iis 5.0 installed with windows 2000. i use the full
version of vs.net to make asp.net pages.

Bob Barrows

This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.vbnet.

Ken Schaefer

If you do a view-source, do you see your ASP.Net code in the source? If so,
then your ASP.Net code is not being parsed at runtime.

a) Did you install the DotNet Framework or DotNet redistributable? (you
didn't say that you did) You can get either of those from www.asp.net

b) You may just need to register the appropriate ISAPI filter for ASP.net
pages. You can do that using aspnet_regiis.exe tool:
http://www.asp.net/Forums/ShowPost.aspx?tabindex=1&PostID=137057

As others have noted, this is a Classic ASP group. Try ASP.Net group next
time.

Cheers
Ken

: