Assign uploaded to file to a record

navin

Hi,

i have created a website to track project request from employees. Once
a project is complete, a presentation related to the project is
uploaded into the server, so users can download the ppt to see whats
there in the project. I am able to upload the files into the server
and also saving the upload date, path etc into the database.

what i want to do is to link this uploaded to file to it project. so
when users looks for the project in the site, along with other
details,site should also present the user with the link for the
related presentation file, if available.

Any suggestions or guidance on how this can be achieved?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Navin

MikeR

navin said:
Hi,

i have created a website to track project request from employees. Once
a project is complete, a presentation related to the project is
uploaded into the server, so users can download the ppt to see whats
there in the project. I am able to upload the files into the server
and also saving the upload date, path etc into the database.

what i want to do is to link this uploaded to file to it project. so
when users looks for the project in the site, along with other
details,site should also present the user with the link for the
related presentation file, if available.

Any suggestions or guidance on how this can be achieved?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Navin
This should get you going -
http://www.w3schools.com/ASP/met_fileexists.asp