Assignment operator=/copy constructor/temporaries, BROKEN!

Fabrizio J Bonsignore

Oh, nothing is happening... Whatever I was given in McDonalds when
discussing this was so STRONG that I have not programmed since then. I
have the idea, the design, the need, know how, but sit to write and
there is no traction, like a missing cog. It may be frontal lobe
damage but I am all but believed the code stolen from me by a
policeman was SO VALUABLE, as well as the Human substances those witch
doctors use in these cases. I was just made to drink floor cleaning
liquid instead of cyder and it hurt, I cant find the ticket to THROW
IT BACK.

Danilo J Bonsignore

Fabrizio J Bonsignore

I suspect strongly it is a pro-IRANI, Iranian agent who is
instrumental in downgrading the C++ committee efforts and helping
produce these bad results. Whatever his nationality might be, but he
would look like an ayatollah or a mullah. Whatever he is doing,
everything works both ways but costs seem to outweigh the benefits it
would derive for his goals.

Danilo J Bonsignore