Atlas "UpdatePanel" just refreshing the page

Guest

Hi,

Playing around with Atlas (March CTP). I have a block of tables followed by
a timercontrol that is supposed to update an UpdatePanel for the date/time.

The timercontrol is working great, but the whole page flickers when the
date/time gets updated. The rest of the page IS NOT being refreshed, it just
flickers.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Martin

Bruce Barker

most likely you are rebuilding the tables, rather than just updating the
cell contents. if you are just updating cells, then the browser has decidied
the tables have changed enough to repaint. you can probably get around this
by using a timer to update each table one at a time.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)