Attributes.Add querystring

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Tom, Nov 30, 2007.

  1. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Tom, Nov 30, 2007

  2. Tom

    Nick Chan Guest

    use URLEncode

    Nick Chan, Nov 30, 2007

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    I've tried this just about every which way...and I never get just & in my
    html...

    URLEncode(the whole URL) - turns just about everything to garbage
    URLEncode("&")...no
    URLEncode("38")...no
    URLDecode("%26")...nope...I even tried URLEncode(URLDecode))...this is
    crazy! Glad i'm not a rocket syuntist...

    Tom, Nov 30, 2007
  4. Tom

    Nick Chan Guest

    when u pass domain.com?query

    u have to URLEncode(query)

    when you read query, you don't have to URLDecode anything

    try URLEncode("&") and response.write it

    Nick Chan, Dec 3, 2007