    Any recommendations?

    Thanks,
    - Ken

    Ken Seehart, Jan 7, 2007

  2. Ken Seehart

    Paul Sijben Guest

    Hi Ken,

    I am looking for something similar. I can do the communications myself
    but need to be able to select a video feed, capture it and also need to
    display it through wxPython.

    Trawled the web and even tried to hire coders to create it for me. So
    far I have been having no luck.

    I did learn that fastaudio is a good way to bluescreen a WinXP box ;-)

    Have you found something?

    Paul

    Paul Sijben, Mar 7, 2007