audio with graphics

squall_leonheart7

How do I make audio play when the graphics window is opened and then
loop so it repeats until the graphics window is closed? I'm not even
sure how to make ANY audio file play in using Python.

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com

Pontus Ekberg

How do I make audio play when the graphics window is opened and then
loop so it repeats until the graphics window is closed? I'm not even
sure how to make ANY audio file play in using Python.

Please give us more information, we can't help you otherwise.
For a quality usenet news server, try DNEWS, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. For home servers or carrier class
installations with millions of users it will allow you to grow!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_dnews.htm ----