code for the graphics window?

squall_leonheart7

Hi. I'm new to Python . . .very new. I was just wondering, once I've
written a program that opens the graphics window and I've got some
things going on in the grahics window, how do I display text in the
grahics window? I need to be able to display changeable text, so that
the words and numbers can be altered with what is going on inside the
graphics window. If that doesn't make much sense, maybe I could try
sending a bit of the code from my program.

PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
A number so private, you can make it public.
http://www.privatephone.com

Richard Jones

Hi. I'm new to Python . . .very new. I was just wondering, once I've
written a program that opens the graphics window and I've got some
things going on in the grahics window, how do I display text in the
grahics window? I need to be able to display changeable text, so that
the words and numbers can be altered with what is going on inside the
graphics window. If that doesn't make much sense, maybe I could try
sending a bit of the code from my program.

A bit of code would certainly help. How did you open this "graphics window"?

Richard