authenticating across domains

Joey Bravo

hi,

i have an asp.net application which runs over clear http. one of the forms
has the functionality to authenticate the user. However, since the web
application is not running on https i've set up a sub folder to the
application which requires ssl and made the form to post to a page in this
folder. So i have:

http://www.domain.com/app/form.aspx <- the form with custom login controls
the login button on this form is set to post back to
https://www.domain.com/app/secure/handlelogin.aspx which will authenticate
the user and create the forms authentication cookie.

However, the same app runs on several other domains, but we don't have the
ssl certificate for each domain.so it runs as http://www.domain-two.com/app

Other than purchasing the certificate for every domain, is there any other
way of authincating againts the app in the primary domain www.domain.com
from the app running on every other domains?