autocomplete and textarea

Liming

Hi all,

I'm doing a bit ajax here and I need to display an autocomplete where
the cursor position is in a textarea.

*Note, I"m NOT talking about inserting text at the cursor position of a
textarea, that's easy. I need to find the screen abosluty x and y
position of the texarea cusor, so that I can set the left and top
position of my autocomplete div.

I got this working in IE, but not in firefox. how can I get this
position in firefox?

Thanks, any help is appreicated it.