Aws S3object exists? method

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Brijesh Shah, Aug 20, 2010.

  1. Brijesh Shah

    Brijesh Shah Guest

    Hi All

    through S3Obejct , I am trying to check whether file is exists or not on
    Amazone.

    When I try to check with .mp3 file , it always return true even if it is
    not exists there.

    AWS::S3::NoSuchKey: No such key `recordings/barebear.mp3'
    from
    /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/aws-s3-0.6.2/lib/aws/s3/object.rb:177:in
    `find'
    from (irb):16

    In other files it return me proper result.

    Gem Version:
    aws-s3 (0.6.2, 0.5.1)

    Can anyone help me what is the issue.

    Thanks