AXIS2 fault

rsoto

Hi everyone,
I am trying to develop a client that sends a soap message. The problem
arise that I am trying to set a namespace in the soap envelope but the
AXIOM API does not provide something to do this in the envelope so I
decided to do it in the header. The problem is as that I cannot find a
way to send this soap message with the following:
1. Adding the addressing name space to the soap envelope
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-
envelope"
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">

2. I added the addressing to the header elements as follow:
<soapenv:Header>
<wsa:To>http://localhost:9085/axis2/services/repositoryBonedoc</
wsa:To>
<wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:806D8FD2D542EDCC2C1199332890651</
wsa:MessageID>
<wsa:Action>urn:ihe:iti:2007:provideAndRegisterDocumentSet-b</
wsa:Action>
</soapenv:Header>
But a AXIS fault is return: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: A header
representing a Message Addressing Property is not valid and the
message cannot be processed

Thank you in advance for any help provided.