b2mml webservice

Mike

Hi,
I'm trying to create a webservice from the b2mml xsd files from the wbf
website (www.wbf.org). Does anyone here have an idea what the easiest way
would be to create a webservice from those xsd files. I tried to create a
type dataset. That was possible until I tried to create an instance of one
and I got an error message that a table cannot be a child twice or something
like that. That seems to be a problem in the .net framework. Now I'm trying
to create a wsdl file from the xsd file in order to create webservice code
with wsdl.exe.
Is this the right path to create a webservice? How is a webservice created
normally from an xsd file? Or does anyone here have an example of a b2mml
webservice implementation?

Thanks
Mike.

Vladimir Filipov

Hi Mike,
We are trying to implement B2MML as web services too.
It seems that the xsd files are used for bi-directional communication (Show, Ack, Response and Sync).
If you receive some responses or you manage to do it please let me know.
Thanks.

BR
Vladimir