back home

Johan

Hi all

From the home page I load a new link with 3 frames. One left (main) and two
right (targets)
How can I go back to my home page and close all frames or the two right
frames.

Help please or a good site about frames.

Thanks

Johan

PeterMcC

Johan said:
Hi all

From the home page I load a new link with 3 frames. One left (main)
and two right (targets)
How can I go back to my home page and close all frames or the two
right frames.

One solution:
Make the link back to the home page

Better solution:
Get rid of the frames :)

Andrew Davidson

Johan said:
From the home page I load a new link with 3 frames. One left (main) and two
right (targets)
Bad.

How can I go back to my home page and close all frames or the two right
frames.

Click the "Back" button.
Help please or a good site about frames.

http://www.html-faq.com/htmlframes/?framesareevil

Trust me on this:
1. Ditch the frames (sooner rather than later).
2. Don't engineer browser components onto your web page (why re-invent the
wheel?).

Johan

The reason why I wanted to do this is: Left choose a movie, seeing the
movie right up and tekst comment right under !
Because how could I clear the text (some of the text) on the same page ?

Andrew Davidson

Johan said:
The reason why I wanted to do this is: Left choose a movie, seeing the
movie right up and tekst comment right under !
Because how could I clear the text (some of the text) on the same page ?

Your logic is flawed. You have no way of knowing how a movie will be displayed
on the viewers screen.