Bangalore-based SoC Wireless Design Manager

Jerry Bires

Title: Bangalore-based SoC Wireless Design Manager
Job #: TI-Wire

Accolo, a community helping each other find jobs and people for jobs,
has been asked to help fill this job. To apply or refer someone you
know, please go to:
http://www.accolo.com/webapp/orion/public/ReferApplyJob.jsp?ID1=balexy

Gain international System on a chip wireless design project management
skills that will enhance your long term semiconductor industry career
prospects. As our Wireless Design Manager, you will drive evolutionary
SoC design in one of the world's leading technology centers,
Bangalore, India. Backed by the full resources of Texas Instruments,
your impact will be huge, because our digital signal processors are
contained in more than half the wireless phones sold worldwide. Your
motivation, mentorship and management will help turn a core group of
developers into technical leaders for T.I. India. This is a unique
opportunity to acquire the international management skills that will
position you as a leader in the global marketplace.

For years, Texas Instruments - the leader in signal processing - has
been giving the world a mind-boggling range of DSP and analog chips,
winning accolades for their power, performance and quality.

In 1985, Texas Instruments started its operations in India, becoming
the first multinational to set up such a facility here, and one of
T.I.'s largest R&D centers outside the US.

The initial activity of T.I. India was the development and support of
proprietary Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software systems used
for Integrated Circuit (IC) design by T.I.'s semiconductor design
centers worldwide. This activity included the development of
applications for creating, simulating, testing and verifying both
logical and physical IC manufacturing processes. Since then T.I. India
has grown to an organization which is about 900 strong.

As our new Wireless Design Manager your initial challenge will be
driving design methodologies for SoC designs with cycle time;
reduction-oriented and Clearcase-based Configuration Management System
specifications development; micro-architecture development; RTL
development of processor based memory/peripheral sub-system design;
and full chip designs.

Your ability to mentor developers on the nuances of custom datapath
design flow, including RTL description, schematic entry,
micro-floorplan and final layout will increase team productivity and
efficiency. Your bleeding edge technical acumen notwithstanding, it is
still likely to be your ability to think strategically, lead
unselfishly and perform passionately that will fuel your success with
T.I. India.

As a token of our appreciation, a referral award of $50.00 will be
paid to you if your referral is hired and stays at least 90 days.
Referral awards are paid 90 days after the start date.

Related keywords: SoC, wireless design, custom datapaths, VHDL coding,
digital design, ClearCase, micro-architecture development, H-1b, visa
sponsorship, Bangalore, Murugeshpalya, RTL development

me tew!

tell TI to look in the US instead of looking for cheap slave labor
overseas!
It'll save them in phone bills.