CMOS Circuit Design openings with a leading firm in Bangalore, India

Abdul Rasheed

Hi,

We have an excellent opening for our below requirement – Circuit
Design with one of our leading and reputed clients into product
development and research and development activities in Bangalore,
India. Please find below the details:

Custom Circuit Design -:
Active hands on experience in CMOS Custom VLSI Circuit Design using
industry leading tools (CADENCE preferred) Thorough understanding of
CMOS technology and devices. Familiar with VHDL, schematics entry,
circuit simulation (SPICE), custom layout, layout verification
methodologies, design for yield and manufacturability, timing
analysis, and routing tools. Ability to write CADENCE “SKILL”
programming is a plus. Masters Degree or equivalent .Experience in
leading team of circuit designers
Location : Bangalore, India
Exp Yrs : 4 plus years

If you are interested with any of the above positions, kindly send me
your updated profile to (e-mail address removed)

Do forward this to your friends who are looking for a change.

Please feel free to reach me on mobile or mail for any clarifications.

Best regards,
Abdul

Inspire Consultancy Services
Executive Search and Staffing
Bangalore
P: 080-42070681 /32950730/ 9845127028
Email: (e-mail address removed)
www.inspireconsultancy.co.in

“The Past informs the future but does not determine it....”