BeforeNavigate2 not working with NewWindow2

Brandon

We are using a BHO (browser helper object) that when handling
BeforeNavigate2 event and then we are navigating ie to another
location. In all situations it works exept NewWindow2 (shift-click or
javascript open). Things are handled correct in the new instance but
when we try to navigate it, it says that all is ok but it continues
navigating the old url.

Any idea's on the problem?

Victor Bazarov

Brandon said:
We are using a BHO (browser helper object) that when handling
BeforeNavigate2 event and then we are navigating ie to another
location. In all situations it works exept NewWindow2 (shift-click or
javascript open). Things are handled correct in the new instance but
when we try to navigate it, it says that all is ok but it continues
navigating the old url.

Any idea's on the problem?

The problem here is that you're posting to a wrong newsgroup. This is
C++ _language_ newsgroup, not a "browser helper object" newsgroup.
Try one of 'microsoft.public.*' forums.