Begging for some assistance with adsense and blogger anyone interested?

Reaction score
Hello ive bin using blogger for 13 years ive had adsense before i was accused of illegal traffic by accident due to joing a web circulator 5 to 6 years ago and it caused me to lose adsense years now till ive gotten it back due to complaints that i sent them.
Well i am haveing trouble getting my new account ready my blog ive placed the code between the <head><head/> now it says site isnt ready for adsense. There is also other issues is there something dealing with coding that can stop my website from getting view or visitors like a block?

Reaction score
Well, ive done this process but there is more problems ive got to fix. Ill tell you what adsense says maybe it will help the troubleshooting.
We’ve found some policy violations on your site which means your site isn’t ready to show ads yet.

1. Valuable Inventory: No content

We do not allow monetization where there is no content.
    • No content includes placeholder content for sites or apps under construction.
      For more information, review the following resources:
View the Content policies or visit the Help Center for more information. After you've fixed the violation, you can request a

Ask a Question