Beginer <TABLE BORDER="1"> Question..?

richard

OP did not ask for a CSS for Table

<BR /><TABLE BORDER=2 CELLPADDING=4>
<TR> <TH COLSPAN=2>http://www.mynews.ath.cx/
</TH> </TR>
<TR><TD>Color</TD> <TDcolor=red>Red</TD> </TR>
<TR> <TD></TD> <TD></TD> </TR>
<TR> <TD></TD> <TD></TD> </TR>
<TR> <TH COLSPAN=2></TH> </TR>
<TR> <TD></TD> <TD></TD> </TR>
<TR> <TD></TD> <TD></TD> </TR>
<TR> <TD></TD> <TD></TD> </TR>
</TABLE></div>
<center>Best View With Opera<br />
MWIE conpatable</center>

and you can't code a table worth shit.
16 Errors, 6 warning(s)

The <center> tag is not supported in HTML5. Use CSS instead.
The <center> element is deprecated in HTML 4.01.
The <center> tag is used to center-align text.

http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_table.asp

If you're going to teach, then the teacher has to stay with the rules of
the game.
Learn CSS.

richard

Dear Gentelmans,

How to make a borders for cels that are empty...
When I writte a <Table border="1"> tag, the borders
for cels that are empty is not showd..

Thanks in advance, Robert..;)

FYI, do not use cellpadding and cellpsacing when the value is going to be
shown as "0". It is "0" by default.
Take the time to learn the basics of tables and the CSS that goes with
them.
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_table.asp
Read this page and learn what you can and can not do with tables.

As I said earlier, the easiest way to make empty table cells appear larger
than normal, use CSS. It's simple and painless.
td {padding:5px;}
This will create an empty cell 10px wide and 10px high, minimum.