Border Radius is affecting Header

Joined
Jan 31, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Complete newbie here, so please forgive my ignorance.

I'm updating our community website and have added code to the HTML on one specific page to have all new images sit within a circular frame by using
img {border-radius: 50%;}

I got this info from w3schools. This is working as expected on all pictures on this page, but it's also affecting the logo image in the header (only on this specific page).

How do I update this, so that this border radius request does NOT affect the header?

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
Simply use the not() property of CSS. Give the logo a class="logo"
Then:
img not:(.logo){border-radius: 50%;}