Beginning EJB

Nagu

Hello All,

I have interests to pursue career in components development (EJB ).
Where do I start. I have good knowledge about JAVA language but not on
any other J2EE or J2Se technologies? What are the prerequisites to
learn EJB?

Thanks Much

Nagendra

Andrew Thompson

I have interests to pursue career in components development (EJB ).
Where do I start. I have good knowledge about JAVA language ..

Apparently not good enough to realize that Java is not an acronym
(JAVA -> Java).

As as aside, I have noticed a spate of postings from Google groups
where the message is repeated. Is there some problem with the
Google interface? Are you using the beta-groups or the standard
groups interface?

Collin VanDyck

Andrew said:
As as aside, I have noticed a spate of postings from Google groups
where the message is repeated. Is there some problem with the
Google interface? Are you using the beta-groups or the standard
groups interface?

Classic double clicky web browser problem?

Darryl L. Pierce

Andrew said:
As as aside, I have noticed a spate of postings from Google groups
where the message is repeated. Is there some problem with the
Google interface? Are you using the beta-groups or the standard
groups interface?

I noticed that as well. The first post is also posted as the first
response to the post. Maybe they just had a new release and this was a
bug that slipped through QA?

Andrew Thompson

I noticed that as well. The first post is also posted as the first
response to the post. Maybe they just had a new release and this was a
bug that slipped through QA?

They are currently testing google groups-beta*. Maybe
that is causing some hiccups.

* You can see it in full glorious one *color* per person here.. ;-)
<http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_thread/thread/96d5fffdd7632438>
or thread form here..
<http://groups-beta.google.com/group..._frm/thread/96d5fffdd7632438/9c5d31f8feb21d00>

I cannot say I like the text after one post..

[ Oh, and this thread had not made it to the 'beta' message lists yet
...go figure. ]

Darryl L. Pierce

Andrew said:
They are currently testing google groups-beta*. Maybe
that is causing some hiccups.

Could be. I played around a bit with that but found the interface
too...eh, not intuitive. Maybe I'm just too used to using a newsreader
like Thunderbird and tin. I'll give it another try when it's a bit more
mature...

[ Oh, and this thread had not made it to the 'beta' message lists yet
...go figure. ]

That's not a surprise. I've noticed that groups.google.com can run up to
24 hours or more behind at times. I was having a very heated debate a
few weeks ago, but could only respond when I got home from work at
night. When I would check the others' participations in
groups.google.com I would only see stuff posted the night before and
nothing posted within the last 12 hours or so.