Good evening everyone!

Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone!

I am Shruti Magar. I am currently pursuing Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering. I enjoy writing codes for solving diverse problems. I am familiar with C++ and Java languages. The area of Web Development interests me. I am trying to learn the languages and frameworks required for building websites and applications. I have started with HTML and look forward to learn CSS. I would like to know about some tips on how to learn web development and build effective websites.
I am glad to be a part of this forum. I am enthusiastic to share my learnings and gain new knowledge from everyone.

Thank you.