Hello!

Joined
Feb 25, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

My name is Serenity. I recently got two certificates in Web Design and Web Development at DeVry University. I am going back for my Bachelors. This will be my last go around. I intend to open my business with my acquired skills and while I go back to school I would like to learn some other programming skills. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
30
Hello and welcome! What language(s) do you like to develop in? Are there any fun projects you have in mind for your newfound skills?