    I go by the name Rayen, and I am somewhat of a beginner coder. I have the basic understanding of python, HTML5, and Java. My hope is that to one day be able to make phone apps, web based games, and websites.

    Aside from learning how to code, I crochet. With that being said, my first app that I want to make is an app that allows crocheters and knitters to upload a pdf from their phone, computer or tablet and be able to check off rows as they go along to help them keep track of what row they are on, projects they have going, what needle or hook they are using, and what yarn. I have the last part thought out, but what I need help with is the extracting the pdf into text that can be checked off, a lie through the text, and the text lightened to grey.

    Thank you and have a wonderful day!

    Rayen, Sep 14, 2018

  2. Rayen

    John Joe

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2017
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    14
    Location:
    Malaysia
    Nice idea ! Hope you will have your first app soon.

    John Joe, Sep 18, 2018

  3. Rayen

    Ian Administrator

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Likes Received:
    7
    Hey Rayen, welcome to the forums :).

    Ian, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Rayen

    neanderthal

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2018
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hi Rayen, and others. For tablet or phone apps, try BASIC! a/k/a rfoBasic, available for android for free and well documented

    neanderthal, Sep 25, 2018
  5. Rayen

    John Joe

    Joined: