Hello World

Joined
Jul 12, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, I’m would call myself new, but I’ve known Java for many years, used it to make basic programs, but now I want to take my knowledge further. I have more time to dedicate to research, and it’s something I enjoy. Hoping I can learn a lot here and one day be one of the ones who can has knowledge to share.
I’m not sure what to learn next, but I want to make websites and apps. I know basic HTML but not enough to make anything professional, yet. I want to make websites that are utilized by companies of people to perform some type of task, organizing or calculating something or things. All are welcome, any advise, suggestions, friendly words, people of similar journeys! Thank and thanks for having me.

Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Messages
82
Reaction score
11
Java:
String linkDatabaseNormalization = "https://youtu.be/y03oYWDLu0Q";
System.out.println(
    String.format("Hiya! check out %s", linkDatabaseNormalization)
);