Hello there!

Joined
Mar 29, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
I'm just an old guy trying to learn all i can about HTML and CSS + JavaScript and possibly gain enough knowledge to become a Front-End developer and from there try to help other people of my age group (free of charge) to set up their own websites and get online.

Joined
Apr 2, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I'm just an old guy trying to learn all i can about HTML and CSS + JavaScript and possibly gain enough knowledge to become a Front-End developer and from there try to help other people of my age group (free of charge) to set up their own websites and get online.
A man after my own heart. At 43 I'm still a spring chicken :D