Hello everyone !

Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Hello everyone,

My name's Jasmin and the reason, the sole reason why I am here is because I am a truly passionate learner, meaning I truly love to learn something new every single day of my life. Recently I've decided to make one step ahead in my life, and by that I mean, I've decided to pursue something completely different, I've decided to pursue Web Development, and my quest to learning Web Development, led me here, onto this forum. I've always been curious about it, I've always been curious about this world, how the websites are made, how the websites operate, and how the websites are run by Administrators, and my curiosity about this world got the better of me. So you can say that I fell in love with the idea of becoming a Web Developer one day and do something about the most beautiful dream I've ever had in my life. If you feel the same as I do, and you aspire to become what I aspire to become, if you are searching for someone who's got the same goals and who's got the same ideas, and who's got the same dreams, let's just connect, cause I'd love us to connect, I'd really love to strike up a conversation with you. Let's make a difference. =)

Blessings

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
240
Reaction score
30
Hello and welcome! Welcome to the dark side! Coding is definitely awesome and web development can be very gratifying, actually seeing the results of your code in a browser immediately. I, personally, like the back end side of things, with databases and servers, rather than the front end, the user interface side. Web site development isn't too tough, but design (graphics, layout, user experience, etc) can be pretty difficult and you can't please everyone so it's tough to find a good middle ground. Which side are you more interested in? Good luck in your journey! If you need any help or opinions, feel free to post more!

Joined
Jan 4, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Hello and welcome! Welcome to the dark side! Coding is definitely awesome and web development can be very gratifying, actually seeing the results of your code in a browser immediately. I, personally, like the back end side of things, with databases and servers, rather than the front end, the user interface side. Web site development isn't too tough, but design (graphics, layout, user experience, etc) can be pretty difficult and you can't please everyone so it's tough to find a good middle ground. Which side are you more interested in? Good luck in your journey! If you need any help or opinions, feel free to post more!
Thank you for such a warm welcome. I'll definitely post more =)

I've always been curious about the structure of a website, I've always wanted to know how the websites are built inside and out, how structure is applied, how styles are applied, and how websites actually can operate the way they operate, and I've always wanted to see the ins and outs, what's good and what's bad about Web Development. So, fairly recently, I enrolled an online course that's supposedly the best one out there that describes all the aspects of HTML and CSS in full detail, and I fell in love, I absolutely fell in love, not with the instructor of course ( lol ), but in actual structure. Now, I realize that's only Front-End and that there's also Back-End, and there's also JavaScript, but I live by the principle not to rush things in my life, but instead go one step, one action, one choice, one decision at a time. I can say though with full certainty that I see myself working in this field, and I see myself making a difference in the world with it one day, I see myself starting something of immense worth and of immense value. As strange as that sounds, I know I can.

Blessings