Hello Everyone

Joined
Jul 28, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm Shalaka and from Sri Lanka. I've being coding for about 6 years. Mostly worked in PHP, JS, Angular, React and Java. Currently pursuing the knowledge of Python and working with Flask and FastApi with Geospatial data visualisation. I hope I can learn and contribute to the community. Thank you all.

Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
42
Reaction score
7
Hello Shalaka! It's great to hear about your coding journey and your current focus on Python, Flask, and FastAPI with Geospatial data visualization. Those are valuable skills, and it's fantastic that you're looking to learn and contribute to the community. If you have any questions, need assistance, or want to discuss anything related to coding, feel free to ask. Happy coding, and best of luck with your pursuits!