Hello my fellow gamers

Joined
Mar 15, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What is up everyone, my name is Junior and I've come to this forum because I am back to work on building my own website. I am not a professional in website building or coding, I have only taken two classes and currently using CodePen as a tool.

I would like to expand my knowledge on coding because I want to make my website for my art and don't want to use those boring templates from some website making sites. My goal for this website is to feel like an interactive museum or gallery and the webpages enhance the artworks, rather than feel like a white wall gallery.

I'll post what I have created in CodePen later since I want to meet everyone first.

Excited to see what I can learn from this forum!

See you later nerds.