Hello there

Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi coding forum community, names henry but you can call me "Spink", I have autism, I'm 13 and here's the reason I got into coding.

when I was, I think 11 or 12? I wanted to make a game for the world to play, so I started with scratch, unfortunately because of my laziness
I couldn't get any projects done, I had many game ideas, but I couldn't make any of them. Now flash forward to a few week ago, I got an idea for, not a game, but a website. specifically a website inspired by steams trading system to trade real items. That all I can say because I cant remember well and I cannot spell and create story's well. Any ways, Goodbye!

Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Sorry I forgot to add this but I'm currently learning python, web languages like HTML and GDscript. I'll still be using GDscript and the web languages but I want to also learn C to build my own language: Grammar Grammer. OK Bye! (again)

Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
251
Reaction score
33
When I was 13 years old, I don't even know what is programming lol !

Anyway, welcome on board! ;)