Hello All

Joined
Dec 23, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
I'm a South African-born Pneumatic technicians turned web designer imagine that ( can't call myself a developer yet I feel) although I have a fair amount of knowledge in PHP, Javascript, and Jquery. Been freelancing for the last 3 or so years and programming ( also marketing ) has become a major part of my life. Also Love Gym and Guitars and I'm a dog person but I don't hate cats. Anyway, I'm here for a few reasons mainly interacting with an active community about programming on a forum platform ( they try it on social media it's just not the same). Il see you all around.

Ad

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
4
Hello Ragnar28 and welcome to the forums. I too worked as a pneumatic technician back in the day for Sinclair Oil Refinery. We've been waiting for someone that knows jQuery. Check out some questions in that area.

Ad