Best Book for learning JavaScript?

roy.anderson

I have a company credit card and can spend up to 100 bucks on a book!
:D

Anyone have a javascript book recommendation. I'm experienced in
development in ASP.NET and VB.NET, but have little knowledge of
javascript.

Dr John Stockton

JRS: In article <[email protected]>
, dated Thu, 19 May 2005 06:56:00, seen in (e-mail address removed) posted :
Anyone have a javascript book recommendation. I'm experienced in
development in ASP.NET and VB.NET, but have little knowledge of
javascript.

Read the newsgroup FAQ.