Binding Collections to Web DataGrid

Chris

I have a collection of Shops, each Shop has a collection of Values, the
number of Values is the same for all shops.

I am attempting to bind these two collections to a Web Data Grid as so....

Shop Val1 Val2 Val3 Val4

1 100 30 10 5
2 200 40 60 40
3 .....
4 .....

I am able to bind the grid to the first level of collections for the rows,
what I do not know how to do is add the BoundColumns for each Value. What I
don't appear to be able to do is bind the grid to the Shop collection and
use a the indexer of the second collection as a DataField i.e. BC.DataField
= "Values[0].Value", I may have been attempting something ridiculous here.

Any help appreciated.

Chris