Just D.

Who knows what should we include into aspx file to show some image as a
background picture but only once at the top of the page? I don't want to add
the Image control because even if it uses a transparent gif image I can't
use LinkButtons over this image.

The string that I'm using now is:

Maybe I should use something else in place of GridLayout?

Thanks,
Just D.

Eliyahu Goldin

Just D.,

You should use css styles.

body{
background-image:"BMP/Header.gif";
background-repeat:no-repeat ;
background-position :top center;
}

Layout option does not matter.

Eliyahu

Just D.

Hi Eliyahu,

That's excellent, just one correction:

body
{
background-image:url(../gif/Header.gif);
background-repeat:no-repeat ;
background-position :top left;
}

Everything works fine now.