Bold not working

Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
2
When I post messages the Bold doesnt seem to work at least on my browser.

Disabling the font and it works...
Code:
font-family: 'open sans','Segoe UI','Helvetica Neue',Helvetica,Roboto,Oxygen,Ubuntu,Cantarell,'Fira Sans','Droid Sans',sans-serif;
though it seems to work independent of the site.

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
????
What does this code mean? What font is disabled? You should only use three fonts four MAX, else your site will look like a child did it,

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
A simple test of bold. A second test, The first was after writing, then high-lited the word. The second was to turn bold on and write, then click it off.

Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
36
Reaction score
2
It shows unbold text, but the html has bold tags around it.

Untitled.png
.