Book recommendation?

dave_nul

Hi, everyone. I just finished reading an excellent Perl book, Wicked
Cool Perl Scripts. If you like looking at other people's code to see
how they solved problems, this book is the best I've seen.

But the book doesn't cover the Perl debugger, which I find myself using
more and more, and want to get better at, to save time. Any
recommendations for a book that explains how to get the most out of the
Perl debugger?

brian d foy

Hi, everyone. I just finished reading an excellent Perl book, Wicked
Cool Perl Scripts. If you like looking at other people's code to see
how they solved problems, this book is the best I've seen.

But the book doesn't cover the Perl debugger, which I find myself using
more and more, and want to get better at, to save time. Any
recommendations for a book that explains how to get the most out of the
Perl debugger?

If you need more than you can find in perldebug (for free!), Apress has
a big book on the subject: Pro Perl Debugging. It's far more than even
needed to be written about the subject. :)
*** ***