BootStrap Code was in one big line

Joined
Dec 3, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey I got a source code from an Html and Javascript program, but there was a file inside called BootStrap I wanted to display the code but the code was in one big line and not really legible. Now to my question, can the code be displayed correctly, i.e. readable and in several lines.

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
Code was minified (or uglyfied). Is there a .min within the filename (e.g. bootstrap.min.js)? If yes, check if there is a file without min (bootstraü.js).

Other solution is to use your browser developer tools.

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
I use vscode as my editor and prettier to format code the way I want it to look. You might give that a try, I know that works.