Bottom Banner

Guest

I want a banner to appear at the bottom of each page of a web app. I
created a user control that describes the banner and have it placed in all
my pages. For the most part it functions as needed. The exception is when
the content of the web page is longer than the screen. The user has to
scroll for the full content, but the bottom banner still appears at the
bottom of the screen, so it appears across the main body content on small
windows.

How can I have a banner appear at the bottom of the window, but force itself
to be below all the content if the content ends up being longer than the
window?

Thanks.

Jerry

Guest

This is a question of styling. Try something like this:

bar....</p>
This footer will always take 10% of the height of the screen while the main
section will
display a scroll bar if it were longer than 90% of the screen.

Guest

Thanks, Phillip - I appreciate the feedback.

--
HTH,
Phillip Williams

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

That's good.

Hi Jerry,

Also, you can use an html <table> to structure your page's main layout,
e.g: divide the page into three table rows and top banner and bottom banner
are put in the top and bottom table rows.....

In addition, if you're using asp.net 2.0, the master page is also a good
choice :)

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support