    window?

    Thanks.

    Jerry

    Guest, Jan 17, 2006

    Guest Guest

    This is a question of styling. Try something like this:

    bar....</p>
    This footer will always take 10% of the height of the screen while the main
    section will
    display a scroll bar if it were longer than 90% of the screen.

    Guest, Jan 17, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, Phillip - I appreciate the feedback.

    Guest, Jan 17, 2006
  4. That's good.

    Hi Jerry,

    Also, you can use an html <table> to structure your page's main layout,
    e.g: divide the page into three table rows and top banner and bottom banner
    are put in the top and bottom table rows.....

    In addition, if you're using asp.net 2.0, the master page is also a good
    choice :)

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support