Breakpoints are ignored!!

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Vicente_Garc=EDa?=

hi,

I am working with Windows Vista Ultimate and Visual Studio .NET 2005, I
created an ASP.NET Web site and I only have added a breakpoint to test it
but the breakpoint are ignored. I am working in debug mode as well. Any one
has any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Vicente.

Mark Rae [MVP]

I am working with Windows Vista Ultimate and Visual Studio .NET 2005, I
created an ASP.NET Web site and I only have added a breakpoint to test it
but the breakpoint are ignored. I am working in debug mode as well. Any
one has any ideas?

Are you sure the code is even jumping into the methods where you've set the
breakpoints...?

?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Vicente_Garc=EDa?=

Yes, It is sure and very strange!
Thanks
Regards,
Vicente

Hemant

hi,

I am working with Windows Vista Ultimate and Visual Studio .NET 2005, I
created an ASP.NET Web site and I only have added a breakpoint to test it
but the breakpoint are ignored. I am working in debug mode as well. Any one
has any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Vicente.

To unable debug for asp.net website in vista, you need to run visual
studio as a administrator.
go to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE
\devenv.exe" (Default laction of Development Environment)
Right click on devenv.exe --> Properties
Go to compatibility tab and check "Run this programme as an
administrator".
hit ok

Now you should able to debug your asp.net application.

Hope this will work for you.

martian49

To unable debug forasp.netwebsite in vista, you need to run visual
studio as a administrator.
go to "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE
\devenv.exe" (Default laction of Development Environment)
Right click on devenv.exe --> Properties
Go to compatibility tab and check "Run this programme as an
administrator".
hit ok

Now you should able to debug yourasp.netapplication.

Hope this will work for you.

I had the same problem, I have just tired your solution and it works!
Thanks a lot!
Bruno