ASP .NET debug using Breakpoints -failed

MSK

Hi all,

I am newbie to ASP .NET , Recently I installed .net in my pc and tried
to create one sample ASP . NET application, I can not debug the flow
using break points. I am not getting any error message. application is
working fine. but the breakpoints are not considered why ? Any idea ?

Many thanks
- MSK

Guest

Make sure that debugging is enabled in your web.config. Also make sure you
are acutally debugging and not clicking "View in Browser" which won't allow
debugging.

~ Steve

MSK

Steve,

I have checked the following
Debug = "true" in Web.config also I have checked the properties of the
project
Configuration properties -->Debugging--> "Enable ASP .NET debugging" =
True, other 3 are alse.Sure that I tried to run (F5 or start Icon) not
"view in browser"

thanks.

- MSK

Guest

Use the solution configuration to make it compile in debug mode.

Put a brakepoint in some code that you are absolutely sure is executed.